We see that almost all of which are available today in addition to the microcontroller powered by a battery. But if we do not want a 5V in many cells in series … You can use the Converter 3v to 5v circuit described here.
The advantages of using this ic:
- This IC generates almost no heat.
- Consumes very low power to work.
- Through sensing the output (feedback) allows efficient for regulate the voltage.
- It has an output pin for LED low battery indicator
- Integrated terminal 2 is set for the ground when the battery level falls. This pin can directly drive an LED or you can connect to the microcontroller pin to signal, for example, to show indication on the display.