To find PC power supply problem, do not open it and try to repair, as pass through the high voltage. Such work should be performed only experts who know a lot about this case.
On the power supply failure can be judged in many ways. For example, parity errors often indicate faults in the power supply. It may seem strange, because such messages should appear at fault memory. However, the relationship in this case is obvious: the memory chips get power from the power supply, and if this stress does not meet certain requirements, there are glitches. We need some experience to reliably determine when the cause of these failures is the wrong operation of the memory chips themselves, as well as hidden in the power supply.
The following are issues with pc power supply failure :
- Any errors or freezes when you turn on your computer.
- Spontaneous Reboot or periodic freezes during normal operation.
- Chaotic parity errors or other errors of memory.
- One-stop hard drive and fan (no +12 V).
- Computer from overheating due to fan failure
- Restart the computer by slight voltage drop in the network.
- Electric shocks while touching the chassis of the computer or to the terminals.
- Small static, breaking down the system.
Almost any computer malfunction may be caused by a PC power supply problem. There are, of course, more obvious signs, such as:
- computer does not work (not working fan, there is no cursor on the screen);
- on the distribution board burned out fuse holder.