To find PC power supply problem, do not open it and try to repair, as pass through the high voltage. Such work should be performed only experts who know a lot about this case.
The following are issues with pc power supply failure :
- Any errors or freezes when you turn on your computer.
- Spontaneous Reboot or periodic freezes during normal operation.
- Chaotic parity errors or other errors of memory.
- One-stop hard drive and fan (no +12 V).
- Computer from overheating due to fan failure
- Restart the computer by slight voltage drop in the network.
- Electric shocks while touching the chassis of the computer or to the terminals.
- Small static, breaking down the system.
Almost any computer malfunction may be caused by a PC power supply problem. There are, of course, more obvious signs, such as:
- computer does not work (not working fan, there is no cursor on the screen);
- on the distribution board burned out fuse holder.