Modern circuit design and chip manufacturers make life easier for the designer’s great-for example, when creating a power source. We demonstrate this on a chip factory L4960. The documentation on it is possible to produce regulated power supply with an output voltage of 5.1 V. .. 40 V, with load current 2.5 A, built-in protection for current and overheat, efficiency up to 90%. Power dissipation from the radiator – 15 watts, frequency conversion 50 .. 150 kHz.
Power supply characteristics :
- Output Voltage : 5 … 32 Volts,
- Maximum current output : 2, 5 Amp,
- Overload decreases the output voltage,
- Self-healing occurs when the load increases by 20 .. 30%,
- High output voltage ripple of less than 10 mV.
Source : radiokot.ru