With the Thermaltake Toughpower models has been present for some time on the PSU market. The series is now completely revised and given the code “XT” as a sign of a high-quality, powerful and more efficient psu, a modular cable management and a large and quiet 140mm fan. This is automatically controlled and has a follow-up control. So it turns on for a time after the the computer is inactive to handle the rest of the heat from the housing.
The stated life expectancy of 120,000 hours and the long warranty period of five years already show that in the Toughpower XT series is not only powerful but also very durable components are used. In addition to Japanese capacitors installed a Thermaltake DC-DC module. Thus the 3.3 V and 5 V lines are not created directly, but only diverted from the 12-V power line. This allows the PSU to respond more flexible with fluctuations in load and works more efficient.
Result of the efforts is a fuller-average efficiency of 86.87 percent, reaching 88.62 percent in the top even.This Thermaltake power supply has been certified 80Plus Bronze. To reduce the energy consumption that meets the Energy Star 5.0 TPX-875m and the Deep Power Down Mode C6.
On the other hand, requires power, this power supply is also harmless, but they are available. With 875 watts it This is the top model of the Toughpower XT Series and has output 72 A single rail at 12 volts . Three LEDs on the power supply indicate at a glance the PSU status and allow a targeted fault diagnosis.
A semi-modular cable management provides the connection for the transfer of power to the components. The motherboard connectors are firmly connected here. This concerns a 24-pin, one 8-pin EPS and a 4 +4 pin ATX / EPS connector. The other connections can be slipped flexible. There are two graphics cards for the 6 +2 pin and two 6-pin PCIe and SATA for peripheral eight, six 4-pin Molex and one floppy disk available.
Technical Details :
- Designed from the groud-up to operate 27/7 and up to 50 degree celsius environment to ensure maximum stability and continuous power output.
- Advanced double-forward switching circuitry offers lowest power loss to improve on power efficiency which decreases electricity bill.
- S.P.T. Indicator and FanDelayCool Technology allows for full visibility into power supply’s status and performance while increase its overall reliability and long term operation.
- Best high quality Japanese capacitors & solid state capacitors with capability to deal with up to 105 degree celsius (221 degree Farenheit).
- Dc to Dc converter gives superior dynamic response and best system stability.
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 160 mm (WxHxD)
- Fan: 140 mm (min 19.8 dB (A), 970-2350 U / min)
- Efficiency: 86.87% Ø, max 88.62% (50% load), including 80Plus Silver certification
- Active PFC (95%)
- Form Factor: ATX12V 2.3, EPS12V 2.91
- Power: 875 W
+3.3 V: 25A
+5 V: 25A
3.3 V +5 V: 150 W
+12 V: 72 A / 864 W
-12V: 0.5 A (6 W)
+5 Vsb: 3A (15 W)
- Connections (fixed):
1x 24-pin ATX
1x 8-pin EPS12V
1x 4 +4 pin ATX12V / EPS12V
- Connectors: (modular)
2x 6 +2- pin PCIe
2x 6-pin PCIe
6x 4-pin Molex
- Warranty: 5 years
- Life expectancy: 120,000 hours