The Korean manufacturer Zalman introduces two power supplies in its class HP PLUS, the ZM500-HP PLUS and ZM600-HP PLUS. 80Plus Bronze certified, they are characterized by a cooling system inspired by the original architecture of the CPU coolers.
Their hallmark is with the cooling fan where a silent temperature controlled 120 mm associated with a heatsink central technology heatpipe attached to the main elements and electronic components to dissipate.
The heat is therefore more easily conveyed to the fins of the radiator behind the grill.
Otherwise, we find a cable management while the 80 PLUS Bronze certification ensures a minimum return of 82% between 20 and 100% load. Several technology protections are also present. They face the surge (OVP), overcurrent (OCP), short-circuit (SCP), thermal (OTP) and voltage drops (UVP).
Power supply features :
- Heat-Pipe Installed for Maximum Cooling Performance and Ultra Quiet Operation
- Resonant Switching Circuit Design80 PLUS® BRONZE Certified High Efficiency Design
- Less Than 1W Standby Power Consumption
- Meets ErP Lot 6 Standby Power Standards (ErP: Energy-related Product)
- Modular Cables
- ATX12V v2.3
- Dual Rail +12V DC Output
- Dual Graphic Cards Support
- Ultra Quiet 120mm FanActive PFC for Improved Power Factor & Reduced Harmonics
- ATX20+4 Pin Main Connector
- Supports ATX12V CPU 4-Pin and EPS12V CPU 8-Pin
- Black Steel Coating
- Multiple Safety Features
- Meets WEEE & RoHS Standards
- International Safety and EMC Certifications